- Contact: <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_contact"> <TMPL_IF NAME="mentors">
- Mentors: <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_mentors"></TMPL_IF> <TMPL_IF NAME="duration">
- Duration estimate: <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_duration"></TMPL_IF> <TMPL_IF NAME="funded">
- Funded by: <TMPL_VAR NAME="funded"></TMPL_IF>
<TMPL_IF NAME="done_by"> IMPORTANT: This project was completed by <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_done_by">. You may still contact the people above for details, but please do not submit an application for this project.
</TMPL_IF> <TMPL_IF NAME="difficulty">
</TMPL_IF> <TMPL_IF NAME="funded">
Project template description
The project template provides a consistent set of variables and tags to define a project proposal and/or specification.
The following parameters are supported:
- title (required)
- contact (required)
- done_by (optional): set to the name of the person that completed the project. This adds a note to the project mentioning that it has been completed and removes it from the indexes. Do not move project pages or delete them; by setting this tag, the URL will remain valid.
- mentors (optional)
- category (required): one of "filesystems", "kernel", "misc", "networking", "pkgsrc", "ports" or "userland".
- difficulty (required): one of "easy", "medium" or "hard".
- funded (optional): set to the name of the organization or individual that is willing to fund this project.
- duration (optional)
- description (required)
The following tags should be set to classify the project into different indexes:
- gsoc: Use this tag to denote a project suitable for the Google Summer of Code program. If you set this tag, the project must provide a set of mentors and its duration has to be 3 months.