NetBSD/mvmeppc is the port of NetBSD to Motorola's PowerPC VME Single Board Computers (SBC). The first Motorola SBC (68k-based) was introduced in 1988. Motorola has continued development on 68k and PowerPC based SBC VME modules.
Development activity on NetBSD/mvmeppc continues at a speed that depends on people's spare time and access to hardware. NetBSD runs on a subset of the now obsolete MVME160x family of PowerPC-based MVME boards, but support for more recent boards will be added as and when hardware becomes available to NetBSD developers.
- NetBSD/mvmeppc 6.1.5 via FTP
- NetBSD/mvmeppc 6.1.5 INSTALL notes
- NetBSD/mvmeppc 6.0 pre-build binary packages from pkgsrc
- NetBSD/mvmeppc 6.0 changes
- NetBSD/mvmeppc 7.0 changes
Supported System Models
- MVME160x family