## spz's Tax Evasion page
This is not about the tax evasion where you avoid paying taxes, but about the NetBSDish things I do instead of doing my tax returns (ick! ick! ick!) in order to get the refund I am due. 2017 is done, 2018 can be done from about March onwards.
- general maintenance on TNF servers
- general maintenance on my own servers
- byron: get amd64+i386 netbsd-8 packages going
- get refa and virini set up on shadow
- disapprove script (take spam in my mailing list owner inbox, feed it to spamassassin)
- [[releng-pkgsrc pullups|https://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-pkgsrc.cgi]]
- revisit [[signing TNF generated packages|pkgsig]]
- update the security issues page, move it somewhere useful
- getting as-safe-as-possible packages on TNF servers. This includes making the odd package eat PIE or to RELRO them.
currently known issues:
RELRO: textproc/p5-highlight editors/pico
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb