In June 2011 I've officialy joined the NetBSD Foundation. I'm mostly hacking on amiga and amigappc ports.
# Drivers I wrote
* [[bppcsc|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?bppcsc+.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - Phase5 BlizzardPPC 603e+ SCSI host adapter driver.
* PCI bus support for amiga(ppc) ports.
* [[p5pb|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?p5pb+.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - Phase5 BlizzardVisionPPC/CbyerVisionPPC and DCE G-REX PCI bridge driver.
* [[efa|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?efa+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - ELBOX FastATA 1200 Mk-III/Mk-IV driver.
* [[cv3dpb|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?cv3dpb+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - Phase5 CyberVision 64/3D PCI bridge driver.
* [[clockport|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?clockport+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]], [[a1k2cp|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?a1k2cp+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]], [[gencp|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?gencp+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - Clockport support layer, A1200 on-board clockport backend driver, generic clockport driver.
* [[xsurf|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?xsurf+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - Reworked driver for the Individual Computer X-Surf ethernet card, featuring clockport support.
* [[empb|http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?empb+4.amiga+NetBSD-current]] - ELBOX Mediator PCI 1200 bridge driver (with Frank Wille).
# Ongoing projects
* Migration of grf+ite console drivers to wscons (with Frank Wille).
# Planned projects
* Migration of amiga port from XFree to Xorg (with Frank Wille).
* Refactor zbus code, add new zbusctl utility (pcictl-like tool).
* Indivision ECS chunky mode driver.
* Extend the FastATA 1200 driver to support polling mode (also add FastATA 4000 support).
* Make amigappc more stable.
* Evaluate possibility of doing NetBSD port to ACube Sam4x0 boards.
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb