# Aleksej Saushev (asau)
## Frequently Given Answers
### What happened to wiki.NetBSD.SE
Simply put, it was shut down.
Stop complaining. Just stop. Better help saving useful information.
Things to be done:
1. Ask [Zafer](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) to send me a copy of wiki "source" files.
* He promised to do that long time ago, but never did. And I forgot to remind him.
* A static mirror used to be at <http://wiki-static.netbsd.se/>.
It seems gone now.
1. Review articles
* There were many useless articles that were either trivial or repeated manual pages.
We should filter them out.
1. Tell me what is to be removed and what is to be put on this wiki.
* None yet.
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb