[NetBSD Developer Wiki]
- view: text
- select for diffs
Wed Nov 9 21:14:03 2011 UTC
(9 years, 7 months ago) by jmmv
CVS tags: HEAD
Add the ability to mark projects as "done" by setting the "done_by" template
attribute to the name of the person that completed them.
Marking a project as done excludes it from all the indexes except from the
new "Completed projects" index. This is intended to showcase that the
project proposals in this site are actually useful and sometimes get done.
While doing this, reinstantiate the gio and npf proposals I had removed
earlier on to populate the completed projects index.
[[!meta title="<TMPL_VAR NAME=raw_title>"]]
* Contact: <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_contact"> <TMPL_IF NAME="mentors">
* Mentors: <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_mentors"></TMPL_IF> <TMPL_IF NAME="duration">
* Duration estimate: <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_duration"></TMPL_IF> <TMPL_IF NAME="funded">
* Funded by: <TMPL_VAR NAME="funded"></TMPL_IF>
**IMPORTANT: This project was completed by <TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_done_by">. You may
still contact the people above for details, but please do not submit an
application for this project.**
[[!tag category:<TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_category">]]
[[!tag difficulty:<TMPL_VAR NAME="raw_difficulty">]]
# Project template description
The *project* template provides a consistent set of variables and tags
to define a project proposal and/or specification.
The following parameters are supported:
- title (required)
- contact (required)
- done_by (optional): set to the name of the person that completed the project.
This adds a note to the project mentioning that it has been completed and
removes it from the indexes. Do not move project pages or delete them; by
setting this tag, the URL will remain valid.
- mentors (optional)
- category (required): one of "filesystems", "kernel", "misc", "networking",
"pkgsrc", "ports" or "userland".
- difficulty (required): one of "easy", "medium" or "hard".
- funded (optional): set to the name of the organization or individual that
is willing to fund this project.
- duration (optional)
- description (required)
The following tags should be set to classify the project into different
- *gsoc*: Use this tag to denote a project suitable for the Google
Summer of Code program. If you set this tag, the project must
provide a set of mentors and its duration has to be 3 months.
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb