<!-- we are supposed to use all lowercase letters in the link, so set a proper title for the page: -->
[[!meta title="AsiaBSDCon 2020 NetBSD BoF"]]
# NetBSD BoF 2020 (Canceled)
* Due to increasing risk of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in
Japan, the organizing team of AsiaBSDCon 2020 has decided to cancel
the conference which was originally planned on 19-22 March, 2020.
While we estimated the impact was limited, according to the
statistics it is expected that the number of patients in Japan will
increase in the period from March 1st to March 15th, and the Japanese
government has issued an emergency alert nationwide since the last
weekend. Following this, some companies forbid attending events in
Japan and some of major airlines started to cancel international
flights to/from Japan. Although our conference days are in
19th-22nd, it is unclear that how long will it take until getting
back to normal after that period.
* Let's run a NetBSD BoF on [AsiaBSDCon2020](https://2020.asiabsdcon.org/index.html.en).
* [announce on netbsd-advocacy](http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2020/02/06/msg000824.html)
* All BSD speakers are welcome (No AsiaBSDCon registration is required).
* Day & time: 2020/3/20 (Friday)
* Morito Memorial Hall
* Live streaming URL: <https://2020.asiabsdcon.org/streaming_roomd.html.en>
* Booth Report [NetBSD machines at AsiaBSDCon 2020](http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/)
* After the BoF, we usually go to a bar or a restaurant near the venue.
add description here
### NetBSD Dinner
## Planning to attend?
First Last | `login@` | join dinner? | comment(s)
Name Surname | `login@` | join |
Jun Ebihara | `jun@` | join |
Sevan Janiyan | `sevan@` | join |
Ryo ONODERA | `ryoon@` | join |
## Planning to present something?
`login@` |_Very Interesting Thing_
`jun@` | Raspberry Pi and pinebook status update [AsiaBSDCon2020 NetBSD travellers guide](http://www.re.soum.co.jp/~jun/AsiaBSDCon2020.pdf)
`sevan@` | Something about getting pkgsrc through the door at $CORP
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb