<!-- we are supposed to use all lowercase letters in the link, so set a proper title for the page: -->
[[!meta title="AsiaBSDCon 2017 NetBSD BoF"]]
# ~~Net~~BSD BoF 2017
* Let's run a ~~Net~~BSD BoF on AsiaBSDCon2017.
* All BSD speakers are welcome (No AsiaBSDCon registration is required).
Please contact to jun@ or msaitoh@ if you'd like to give a talk.
* Day & time: 2017/3/10(Friday)
* IIJ meeting room on 13th floor. [Iidabashi Grand Bloom, 2-10-2 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.](http://www.iij.ad.jp/en/company/about/map/head-office.html)
* [Route from the Morito Memorial Hall to Iidabashi Grand Bloom](https://goo.gl/maps/4ZgD8UX7UL12)
* There is a Reception desk on the second floor. Take a name tag of guest from a stuff. Wait to open a security gate by a staff. Take a evelator to 13th floor. When you leave, DON'T FORGET TO RETURN YOUR NAME TAG.
* Live streaming URL: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflkqTU5BvQ>
Name |Title |Time |Notes
Makoto Fujiwara(email@example.com) |[check-update](http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/mef/20170310/) -- pkgsrc freshness -- | 10-15 minutes |
Makoto Fujiwara(firstname.lastname@example.org) |How-To-Update pkg of my machine -- my peculiar way -- | 10-15 minutes |
Kazuya Goda |What's the best practice for implementation of rumpclient? | 20 minutes |
Abhinav Upadhyay |TBD (Updates on man-k.org) | 10-15 minutes |
Abhinav Upadhyay |TBD (new implementation for spell(1)) | 15-20 minutes |
* After the BoF, we usually go to a bar or a restaurant near the venue.
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb