CVS log for wikisrc/projects/project/valgrind.mdwn

[BACK] Up to [NetBSD Developer Wiki] / wikisrc / projects / project

Request diff between arbitrary revisions


Keyword substitution: kv
Default branch: MAIN


Revision 1.4: download - view: text, markup, annotated - select for diffs
Sun Nov 6 21:08:23 2011 UTC (2 years, 5 months ago) by jmmv
Branches: MAIN
CVS tags: HEAD
Diff to: previous 1.3: preferred, colored; selected 1.1: preferred, colored
Changes since revision 1.3: +1 -1 lines
Add missing categories to the "all" index and sprinkle difficulty-level
settings to the projects that lacked them.  The "all" index is now fully
organized.

Revision 1.3: download - view: text, markup, annotated - select for diffs
Sun Nov 6 19:58:46 2011 UTC (2 years, 5 months ago) by jmmv
Branches: MAIN
Diff to: previous 1.2: preferred, colored; selected 1.1: preferred, colored
Changes since revision 1.2: +8 -11 lines
Add the projects from the website (htdocs/contrib/projects.xml).

At this point, all this is is a "blind conversion" from the xml file to
individual mdwn files.  I did this by using a custom xslt file and some
manual cleanups on the files.

Most of these projects are still misclassified as they do not list the
correct difficulty or the category they list is not yet defined in the
wiki.  Some other projects need to be pruned out due to the lack of
details (or moved to the ideas page).  But this is a "good enough" start
that should allow me to nuke these same projects from htdocs.

Revision 1.2
Sun Nov 6 02:19:40 2011 UTC (2 years, 5 months ago) by jmmv
Branches: MAIN
FILE REMOVED
Changes since revision 1.1: +0 -0 lines
Prune ill-specified projects; just leave traces of them in the "ideas" page.

Not all of the unclassified projects were useless though; some of them had
decent content, so I have just added tags to classify them appropriately
instead of just deleting them.

Revision 1.1: download - view: text, markup, annotated - [selected for diffs]
Sun Nov 6 01:59:12 2011 UTC (2 years, 5 months ago) by jmmv
Branches: MAIN
Move existing project definitions from projects/gsoc_2011/ to
projects/project/ .

The goal for this reorganization is to remove any knowledge of the projects
classification from the file hierarchy: the classification goes into tags,
and projects indexes automatically list projects based on such tags.

Also, the current gsoc_2011 name was wrong anyway, because GSoC 2011 has
already concluded and projects would have had to move to a gsoc_2012 directory
anyway.

Lastly, yes, "projects/project/*" is slightly redundant.  But I want to keep
the project lists from the projects "database" clearly separated.

This is as proposed in www@.

Diff request

This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of a file. You may select a symbolic revision name using the selection box or you may type in a numeric name using the type-in text box.

Log view options

CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb