Up to [NetBSD Developer Wiki] / wikisrc / projects / project
Request diff between arbitrary revisions
Keyword substitution: kv
Default branch: MAIN
Current tag: MAIN
Hopefully it's really fixed now...
fix url archive link
berlios.de pages are no longer available, use web.archive.org. XXX: Probably it's also worth to mention the uebayasi@ work ``Porting Valgrind XXX: to NetBSD and OpenBSD'' presented at EuroBSDCon 2014.
Add missing categories to the "all" index and sprinkle difficulty-level settings to the projects that lacked them. The "all" index is now fully organized.
Add the projects from the website (htdocs/contrib/projects.xml). At this point, all this is is a "blind conversion" from the xml file to individual mdwn files. I did this by using a custom xslt file and some manual cleanups on the files. Most of these projects are still misclassified as they do not list the correct difficulty or the category they list is not yet defined in the wiki. Some other projects need to be pruned out due to the lack of details (or moved to the ideas page). But this is a "good enough" start that should allow me to nuke these same projects from htdocs.
Prune ill-specified projects; just leave traces of them in the "ideas" page. Not all of the unclassified projects were useless though; some of them had decent content, so I have just added tags to classify them appropriately instead of just deleting them.
Move existing project definitions from projects/gsoc_2011/ to projects/project/ . The goal for this reorganization is to remove any knowledge of the projects classification from the file hierarchy: the classification goes into tags, and projects indexes automatically list projects based on such tags. Also, the current gsoc_2011 name was wrong anyway, because GSoC 2011 has already concluded and projects would have had to move to a gsoc_2012 directory anyway. Lastly, yes, "projects/project/*" is slightly redundant. But I want to keep the project lists from the projects "database" clearly separated. This is as proposed in www@.