title="Kernel Undefined Behavior SANitizer"
Port LLVM and GCC kernel UBSan pieces to the NetBSD/amd64 kernel.
Integrate the support with the toolchain inside src/.
Add support for a new kernel option (and perhaps configuration) KUBSAN.
The toolchain support on the LLVM side is done. GCC should work too.
* Build manually the NetBSD kernel against UBSan. Port the needed code from Linux (don't violate the license).
* Ensure that we don't violate the license - either ask for relicense or reimplement the needed code. There is little code for KUBSan.
* Integrate KUBSan with the kernel configuration.
* Execute the kernel, attempt to boot to shell.
* Run ATF tests against the kernel.
* Report bugs.
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb