Up to [NetBSD Developer Wiki] / wikisrc / projects / project
Request diff between arbitrary revisions
Keyword substitution: kv
Default branch: MAIN
Add some more notes, and mention that the upper interface to this thing is a block device. (thus fully obsoleting nand-flash.mdwn which I just removed)
As a flash translation layer is a storage project, move it to "filesystems". It is more likely to be found there by people interested in it. Also, it is tech-kern business as well as tech-embed.
Rewrite and expand. (this is actually something I know a bit about)
Add the projects from the website (htdocs/contrib/projects.xml). At this point, all this is is a "blind conversion" from the xml file to individual mdwn files. I did this by using a custom xslt file and some manual cleanups on the files. Most of these projects are still misclassified as they do not list the correct difficulty or the category they list is not yet defined in the wiki. Some other projects need to be pruned out due to the lack of details (or moved to the ideas page). But this is a "good enough" start that should allow me to nuke these same projects from htdocs.