[NetBSD Developer Wiki]
- view: text
- select for diffs
Tue Jun 21 09:32:43 2016 UTC
(17 months ago) by leot
CVS tags: HEAD
Bump future_rel and changes_future to 8.0 and changes_cur to 7.0.
The user-visible change is that instead of having `NetBSD/<port> 6.0 changes'
and `NetBSD/<port> 7.0 changes' there will be respectively
`NetBSD/<port> 7.0 changes' and `NetBSD/<port> 8.0 changes'.
NetBSD/mvme68k is the port of NetBSD to Motorola's 68k VME Single Board
Computers (SBC). The first Motorola SBC was introduced in 1988. Motorola
developed various 68k and PowerPC based SBC VME modules.
NetBSD runs on the original Motorola 68k VME SBC (MVME147), the 68040 based
MVME162 (LX 200/300 and the P2/P4 series based on the Petra ASIC) and MVME167,
as well as the 68060 based MVME172 (LX 200/300 and Petra P2/P4) and MVME177
These are the Motorola Single Board Computers that NetBSD/mvme68k
- [MVME147 family](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/boards.html#MVME147%20family)
- [MVME162 family](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/boards.html#MVME162%20family)
- [MVME167 family](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/boards.html#MVME167%20family)
- [MVME172 family](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/boards.html#MVME172%20family)
- [MVME177 family](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/boards.html#MVME177%20family)
## Boot options
- CD-ROM *(Motorola firmware limitation)*
* [NetBSD/mvme68k FAQ](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/faq.html)
* [NetBSD/mvme68k History](http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/mvme68k/history.html)
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb