NetBSD/emips runs on the [Extensible MIPS](http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/emips/)
architecture developed at Microsoft Research. The architecture has the
capability of dynamically loading and scheduling accelerated CPU extension
instructions to match the workload.
All components of eMIPS are public source, including the CPU and peripherals.
* Builtin serial port (scif)
* PowerVR video controller (text and Xserver) (pvr)
* SEGA Broadband Adapter (HIT-0400) (rtk)
* SEGA LAN Adapter (HIT-0300) (mbe)
* Maple bus keyboard (mkbd)
* Maple bus mouse (mms)
* Maple bus memory card (mmem)
* Maple bus LCD (mlcd)
* GD-ROM drive (gdrom)
* AICA sound system (aica)
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb