[NetBSD Developer Wiki]
- view: text
- select for diffs
Tue Jun 21 09:32:42 2016 UTC
(4 years, 8 months ago) by leot
CVS tags: HEAD
Bump future_rel and changes_future to 8.0 and changes_cur to 7.0.
The user-visible change is that instead of having `NetBSD/<port> 6.0 changes'
and `NetBSD/<port> 7.0 changes' there will be respectively
`NetBSD/<port> 7.0 changes' and `NetBSD/<port> 8.0 changes'.
NetBSD/acorn26 is the port of NetBSD to ARMv2 and ARMv2a machines, primarily the
Acorn Archimedes, A-series and R-series systems. These systems pre-date those
supported by NetBSD/acorn32 and use an earlier, incompatible version of the ARM
###Supported System Models
Note that NetBSD/acorn26 requires at least 8 Mb of RAM. Systems with less memory
than this will not currently work.
* Archimedes 305, 310 and 440
* Archimedes 410/1, 420/1 and 440/1 (untested)
* BBC A3000
* Archimedes 540
* R260 and R225 (untested)
* A4 (untested)
* A3010 (untested)
* A4000 (untested)
* Dave Gilbert's ArcEm
* On-board video (arcvideo)
* Keyboard/mouse (arckbd)
* Real-time clock (rtc)
* Econet module (eca)
* Machine-independent podulebus devices
* i-cubed EtherLan 100-, 200- and 500-series (EtherH) Ethernet (eh)
###On new machines:
* On-board IDE interface (wdc) supporting ATA and ATAPI devices.
* On-board serial port (com)
* On-board parallel port (lpt)
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb