[NetBSD Developer Wiki]
- view: text
- select for diffs
Sun Jul 4 00:40:06 2010 UTC
(5 years, 10 months ago) by schmonz
CVS tags: HEAD
Mixed-case filenames (which mean mixed-case URLs) have been fixed
in the repository while it's still young and a little wild. HTTP
redirects keep the old mixed-case URLs working. This commit uses
[[!meta title]] to set the page titles back exactly as they were.
commit_prep will prevent further mixed-case filenames from being
# Open Sound System for NetBSD
This page shows the progress of the porting of OSSv4 to NetBSD.
The current version is v4.2 (hg-889)
* DMA: ported (not complete)
* PCI config access: complete
* PCI mapping: ported to bus_space
* INB/OUTB: incomplete (should use [[!template id=man name="bus_space" section="9"]])
* module support: WIP
* Locking: ported to [[!template id=man name="mutex" section="9"]]
* MALLOC: ported to [[!template id=man name="kmem" section="9"]]
* getid: ported to [[!template id=man name="kauth" section="9"]]
* pkg: incomplete
* compat_audio: not yet
### What works?
Loading osscore.kmod works.
Loading virtal drivers work.
No functional testing has been done yet.
### Who is working on it?
### Where to get it?
You will need devel/mercurial and lang/gawk and devel/gmake to build it.
Browse online: <http://bitbucket.org/ahoka/oss4-netbsd/>
To get it:
hg clone http://bitbucket.org/ahoka/oss4-netbsd
### How to build it?
I use this to build modules:
rm -rf /tmp/ossbuild
CVSweb for NetBSD wikisrc <wikimaster@NetBSD.org> software: FreeBSD-CVSweb