In June 2011 I've officialy joined the NetBSD Foundation. I'm mostly hacking on amiga and amigappc ports.
My NetBSD projects
- bppcsc - Phase5 BlizzardPPC 603e+ SCSI host adapter driver.
- PCI bus support for amiga(ppc) ports.
- p5pb - Phase5 BlizzardVisionPPC/CyberVisionPPC and DCE G-REX PCI bridge driver.
- mppb - Matay Prometheus PCI bridge driver.
- efa - ELBOX FastATA 1200 Mk-III/Mk-IV driver.
- cv3dpb - Phase5 CyberVision 64/3D PCI bridge driver.
- clockport, a1k2cp, gencp - Clockport support layer, A1200 on-board clockport backend driver, generic clockport driver.
- xsurf - Reworked driver for the Individual Computer X-Surf ethernet card, featuring clockport and IDE support.
- empb - ELBOX Mediator PCI 1200 bridge driver (with Frank Wille).
- tdvfb - 3Dfx Voodoo Graphics / Voodoo 2 framebuffer driver.
- msm6242b - OKI MSM6242B RTC driver.
- z3rambd - Zorro III RAM block device driver.
- - ELBOX Mediator 1200 TX/SX power management driver.
- em4k - ELBOX Mediator 4000 PCI bridge driver.
- tps65217pmic - Texas Instruments TPS65217 Power Management IC driver (as found on BeagleBone and BealgeBone Black).
- slhci driver. Supports Thylacine USB HCI card. - Zorro attachment code for the
- mcp980x - Microchip MCP9800/1/2/3 I2C temperature sensor driver.
- Integration of Semihalf's NetBSD port to Marvell Armada XP.
- Migration of grf+ite console drivers to wscons (with Frank Wille).
- Support for VIA Envy24HT based sound cards, like Audiotrak Prodigy HD2 Advance. Evaluate OpenBSD and FreeBSD drivers, port one or write new.
- SUBWAY USB controller (based on UHC124 chip) driver.
- Migration of amiga port from XFree to Xorg (with Frank Wille).
- Refactor zbus code, add new zbusctl utility (pcictl-like tool).
- Indivision ECS chunky mode driver.
- Extend the FastATA 1200 driver to support polling mode (also add FastATA 4000 support).
- Make amigappc more stable.
- Evaluate possibility of doing NetBSD port to ACube Sam4x0 boards.
- Writing NetBSD drivers with the bus_space(9) framework (presentation, materials)
- Using NetBSD in embedded systems (polish language, presentation, source)
- NetBSD/amiga PCI compatibility guide
- Reverse engineered G-REX documentation
- Various notes on using the NetBSD