- maintain wm(4)
- maintain bge(4)
- maintain ixg(4)
- maintain some MII PHYs
- maintain puc(4)
- fix bugs
- Release engineering
- IEEE 802.3 Clause 45. MDIO access:
- Atomic access of MII PHY.
- Change the return value of mii_readreg() and mii_writereg().
- Currently there is no way to know whether the call was failed(timeout) or not.
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficiency Ethernet(EEE)) supprot
- SFP support.
- The code was written but it doesn't work yet
- Improve puc(4) as console
- Update IXP4xx stuff.
- Support Intel Galileo
- Build daily autotest system for arm
- Add support dot3 MIB
- Steal from FreeBSD
- Think about the behavior of ETHERCAP_*
- Fix/improve pmc(1) and PERFCTRS. At least it doesn't work on i386 MP system.
- MI(or common) format or API for "cpuctl identify"
- Comparison of implementations of Ethernet drivers(ethernet_driver)