- maintain wm(4)
- maintain bge(4)
- maintain some MII PHYs
- maintain puc(4)
- fix bugs
- Release engineering
- IEEE 802.3 Clause 45. MDIO access:
- Atomic access of MII PHY.
- Change the return value of mii_readreg() and mii_writereg().
- Currently there is no way to know whether the call was failed(timeout) or not.
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficiency Ethernet(EEE)) supprot
- SFP ROM support to work with SFP Copper module.
- Improve puc(4) as console
- Update IXP4xx stuff.
- Support Intel Galileo
- Build daily autotest system for arm
- To be able to map and access PCI extended configuration space.
- PCI MSI, MSI-X support
- Add support dot3 MIB
- Steal from FreeBSD
- Think about the behavior of ETHERCAP_*
- Use MI kern/subr_disk_mbr.c on some ARM platforms <http://gnats.netbsd.org/47463>.
- Fix/improve pmc(1) and PERFCTRS. At least it doesn't work on i386 MP system.
- MI(or common) format or API for "cpuctl identify"