NetBSD/zaurus is a port of NetBSD to the ARM processor based PDAs by Sharp.
Its current status is that of an experimental port.
- NetBSD/zaurus 6.1.3 via FTP
- NetBSD/zaurus 6.1.3 INSTALL notes
- NetBSD/zaurus 6.0 pre-build binary packages from pkgsrc
- NetBSD/zaurus 6.0 changes
- NetBSD/zaurus 7.0 changes
Currently all SL-C series Zaurus have been tested. SL-Axxx, SL-Bxxx, SL-5x00, and SL-6000 series are not supported.
Supported System Models
- Serial and infrared ports (com(4) )
- LCD display panel (lcd, w100lcd)
- Native keyboard (zkbd)
- PCMCIA port (pxapcic)
- On-board microdrive (wd(4) )
- Remote control (zrc)
- Sound chip (zaudio)
- Touch panel (ztp)
- MMC/SD/SDHC card (sdmmc(4) , ld(4) )
- USB Controller (ohci(4) )
Not Yet Supported
- Power management and suspend
- Sound on SL-C7x0/860