NetBSD/mvme68k is the port of NetBSD to Motorola's 68k VME Single Board Computers (SBC). The first Motorola SBC was introduced in 1988. Motorola has continued development on 68k and PowerPC based SBC VME modules.
Development activity on NetBSD/mvme68k continues at a speed that depends on people's spare time and access to hardware. NetBSD runs on the original Motorola 68k VME SBC (MVME147), the 68040 based MVME162 (LX 200/300 and the new P2/P4 series based on the Petra ASIC), MVME167 and the 68060 based MVME172 (LX 200/300 and Petra P2/P4) and MVME177 boards.
- NetBSD/mvme68k 6.1.4 via FTP
- NetBSD/mvme68k 6.1.4 INSTALL notes
- NetBSD/mvme68k 6.0 pre-build binary packages from pkgsrc
- NetBSD/mvme68k 6.0 changes
- NetBSD/mvme68k 7.0 changes
These are the Motorola Single Board Computers that NetBSD/mvme68k supports.
- CD-ROM (Motorola firmware limitation)