NetBSD/landisk is a port of NetBSD to the SH4 processor based NAS appliances by I-ODATA.
Its current status is that of an experimental port.
- NetBSD/landisk 6.0 via FTP
- NetBSD/landisk 6.0 INSTALL notes
- NetBSD/landisk 6.0 pre-build binary packages from pkgsrc
- NetBSD/landisk 6.0 changes
- NetBSD/landisk 7.0 changes
Supported System Models
The following appliances by I-ODATA are supported by the NetBSD/landisk port:
- USL-5P (Japan)
- HDL-AV, HDL-W, and HDLM-U series (Japan)
- SuperTank LAN Tank (SOTO-HDLWU) (Japan)
- UHDL-160U and UHDL-300U (May be found in USA)
Compatible systems from other manufacturers include
[Plextor](http://www.plextor.com/) PX-EH16L, PX-EH25L and PX-EH40L
I-O DATA HDL-G Giga LANDISK is an ARM based machine and is supported by NetBSD/evbarm port.