Here's a list of projects that need to be done to make NetBSD/hpcmips more useful:
- LCD Control:[Summaries(2001/04/09)]
Experimental X server for the hpcmips is available.
- 8bpp StaticColor and 16bpp TrueColor are supported.
- 2bpp gray scale is not supported.
- tested this server on NEC MC/R530
- Some client may not work. (xeyes and ico don't work at all.)
- It seems that bitblt does not work correctly in 8bpp mode.
On sysinst-kernel,mount_msdos option should enable
- documentation for RELEASE
- On sysinst-kernel,disklabel should contain dos-partition info.
- NO NOGCCERROR
- www updates [en/jp/and more?]
- sample CD-R shots,and know what the world waiting for
- Can we get touch-panel calibration info from CE registry?
- fast-reboot: on rebooting,loading another kernel image and jump.
serial keyboard driver for the Apple Newton Keyboard
- merge kernel configuration for TX3912/3922 into GENERIC.
Velo1:PR31100 CPU has no MMU?direct segment mapped?
- Nino320:CF attach works.
- Xircom LAN on E-65
z50:hardware cursor and power management
TX39 audio support
- UCB1200 audio available,on /dev/ucbsnd driver.
- mpg123 + -DREAL_IS_FIXED works.
- ucbsnd -> MI audio
TX39 SIB module / CS4216
- IO-DATA PC-JOY2 (Joystick+MPU401)
- TDK MC8000/DMC9000 (SB AWE64 compat)
- Roland SCP55
- serial MIDI port
- ioctl for display, keyboard not available at this time. keyboard bell & LED ?
Power Management Suspend & Resume
- LCD Management
USB works fine?
- USB information
- Terios: unprobe under uhub
Serial Mouse on RS232C ports?
- PCIC searching method for various CE machine
- LCD format setting method for various CE machine
- ROM area file system
- IrDA Driver
- to grab the default image for diskless clients via dhcp/nfs
- load compressed images