Development activity on NetBSD/amiga continues at a speed dependent on people's spare time. Currently, NetBSD/amiga runs on any Amiga  that has a Motorola 68020 or better CPU with some form of MMU, and on 68060 DraCos. For 68020 and 68030 systems, a FPU is recommended but not required. 68LC040, 68040V and 68LC060 systems don't work correctly at the moment.
Due to the MMU requirement, it will not run on A500, A600, A1000, A1200, A2000, A4000/EC030, CDTV or CD32 out of the box. You must install a CPU board on them to run NetBSD.
The minimum RAM requirement is about 24 MB FASTMEM, the minimum hard disk space needed is about 250 MB, depending on how many system components you install. Check the install document for more details.
- NetBSD/amiga 7.0.1 via FTP
- NetBSD/amiga 7.0.1 INSTALL notes
- NetBSD/amiga 6.0 pre-built binary packages from pkgsrc
- NetBSD/amiga 7.0 changes
- NetBSD/amiga 8.0 changes
- A4000/A1200 builtin
- Buddha, Catweasel/Z2
- ELBOX FastATA 1200 (Mk-III, Mk-IV) (6.0)
- Individual Computers ACA500 CF controller (current)
- Individual Computers X-Surf IDE controller (current)
SCSI host adapters:
- 33c93 based boards: A2091, A3000 builtin, A3000 builtin modified for Apollo accellerator, GVP series II
- 53c80 based boards: Hacker, 12 Gauge, IVS, Wordsync/Bytesync, Emplant 
- 53c710 based boards: A4000T, A4091, BlizzardPPC 603e+ (6.0), Magnum, Warp Engine, Zeus, DraCo builtin SCSI
- FAS216 based SCSI boards: FastLane Z3, Blizzard I and II, Blizzard IV, Blizzard 2060, CyberSCSI Mk I and II
- Cyberstorm Mk III / Cyberstorm PPC
- ELBOX Mediator PCI (current): Mediator PCI 1200, Mediator PCI 1200 LT2, Mediator PCI 1200 LT4, Mediator PCI 1200 SX, Mediator PCI 1200 TX Mediator PCI 4000D, Mediator PCI 3000D, Mediator 4000Di, Mediator 3/4000T
- Phase5 PCI bridge: CyberVision PPC (6.0), BlizzardVision PPC (6.0), G-REX 1200 (current), G-REX 4000 (current),
- Prometheus PCI bridge (6.0)
- Amiga 1200 on-board clockport (current)
- Generic Zorro-based clockport (currently X-Surf only) (current)
- 3Dfx Voodoo 3, 3Dfx Voodoo Banshee (current) 
- A2410 
- Cirrus CL GD 54xx based boards: GVP Spectrum, Picasso II, II+ and IV, Piccolo, Piccolo SD64
- CyberVision 64
- CyberVision 64/3D
- CyberVision PPC, BlizzardVision PPC (6.0) 
- ECS, AGA and A2024 built in on various Amigas
- Retina Z2 , Retina Z3, Altais
- Tseng ET4000 based boards: Domino and Domino16M proto, oMniBus, Merlin
- Amiga builtin (8bit and 14bit modes)
- Melody Mpeg-audio layer 2 board 
- Repulse audio board
- Toccata audio board
- A2060 ARCnet
- BSC ISDN Master
- BSC ISDN Master II
- ITH ISDN Master II 
- VMC ISDN Blaster
- Zeus Development ISDN link
- Individual Computers ISDN Surfer
- Most SCSI tape drives, including Archive Viper, Cipher SCSI-2 ST150
Scanners: With the machine independent PINT interface integrated, these should work:
- Most SCSI CD-ROM drives
Serial ports on these boards:
- Amiga builtin
- DraCo builtin, including serial mouse port
- A2232 (normal and turbo modes)
- MultiFaceCard II and III
- HyperCom Z3 (serial only), HyperCom 4, 3+ and 4+ (not the A1200 clockport models!)
- Individual Computers SilverSurfer (current)
Parallel printer ports on these boards:
- Amiga builtin
- DraCo builtin
- HyperCom 3+ and 4+
- Amiga floppy drives with Amiga (880kB/1760kB) and IBM (720kB/1440 kB) block encoding.
- Amiga mouse.
- Real-time clocks: A2000, A3000, A4000 builtin; DraCo builtin (r/o); A2000-RTC-clone on some A1200 accelerator boards.
 There has been a report that the GVP '030/50MHz accelerator only works when all memory banks are switched to “Extended” (J12?).
 The Emplant SCSI adapter has been reported by a party to hang after doing part of the installation without problems.
 3Dfx Voodoo 3 and Banshee cards are only supported with wscons and only if installed in a compatible PCI bridge. Voodoo 4 and Voodoo 5 boards might work but are untested. X server is not supported on Voodoo yet. Currently Voodoo needs initialization in AmigaOS before starting the NetBSD (unless used with G-REX, which does this on a firmware level).
 CVPPC/BVPPC cards are only supported with wscons and only with unaccelearted genfb driver. X server is not supported on these cards yet.
 No X server for Retina Z2 and A2410, currently.
 The DraCo Zorro-2 bus does not recognize a couple of boards (known: Melody Z2, ITH ISDN Master II). Worse: boards in ConfigIn/ConfigOut order behind them won't be found, either. This is not a NetBSD problem, but a design problem in the board (yes, right).
 Due to bugs in amiga-specific PCMCIA code only NE2000-compatible cards are expected to work.
 PCI network cards are supported only when installed in a compatible PCI bridge.
 There are reports that the Mustek and HP Scanjet scanners hang if accessed from the A3000. This might apply to other 33C93-adapters, too.